Monday, January 31, 2011

Darling Harbour

For the first few days I mainly just walked down to Darling Harbour, only like a ten minute walk and nice for just getting to know the streets around me. The day I went down in these pictures was a little cloudy, it was early morning though. I was down with a girl named Mie from Denmark. As you can imagine the name kind of got confusing when explaining things... "Me and Mie are going out" etc. But she was a lot of fun and was really helpful when I first got here as I didn't know anyone and she needed help with english so we made a good match! Darling Harbour is very pretty, especially at night but here are some morning shots. It's usually filled with people but we went around 8:30 so no one was around and it was really quiet, kind of nice to see though! The pictures are of the harbour, the fountains around it and the Sydney 2000 Olympic monument.




No comments:

Post a Comment